Standard production time varies depending upon item and imprinting method. Normal production time is 7 to 10 working days. Production time does not include day order is received; production time will begin after receipt of usable art. Production time starts after final proof approval.
MORCO offers a 3 and 5 day Rush Service on many of our items (as indicated at each item). RUSH SERVICE must be clearly marked (as well as the Event Date) on the Purchase Order and be pre-approved by MORCO. Rush Service availability is based upon product inventory, imprint method, and imprint complexity.
A Rush Charge of 15% could be assessed depending on workload, delivery time, order requirements, if non-premium ship method is used, etc. If a Rush Charge is required, MORCO will quote upon receipt of inquiry/order.
Cancellations or Changes to Orders
A minimum of $40.00(G) charge will be assessed on all orders cancelled 24 hours after receipt by MORCO. Actual cost will be based on the value of the work completed at the notice of cancellation. All cancellations and any changes to an order must be submitted in writing.
See individual product listings. Setups are per imprint color per location.
Reorder Set-up is for the printer putting the plate/screen on the press, positioning the copy, mixing the ink, running a test piece and to get the printing approved/inspected before the production run.
Reorders must specify previous invoice number, date, PO number, item number, item color, and imprint color. Reorder set-up must be for EXACTLY the same copy – no changes. Any copy or product change does not qualify for a Reorder Set Up. Orders more than 2 years old will require a Regular Set-up.
Less Than Minimum
Absolute minimum for each item is ½ the minimum quantity list in catalog under each item (except 353C, 378, 390, 820, 821, 822, 823, 824 & 828, 829). Absolute minimum for these is 200 pieces.
LTM charge is the same as an item’s regular Set Up charge based on the printing method. Note: Clipboards with copy on clip and board will incur a LTM charge for the clip and board imprint per color per side.
Change of Copy
Is the same as an item’s regular Set Up charge based on the printing method. Absolute minimum quantity still applies (see above).
Products available with Electronic Personalization can have each recipient’s name imprinted on them. This personalization is available at no additional charge on the same side as the ad copy based on proper submission of names.
Each individual name (upper & lower case) must be typed on one line and then the next name on the line below, etc. The file must be saved in a “.txt” format or an Excel (.xls) format. Submit list via email or on a 3-1/2” floppy disk (PC formatted). Names will be printed directly from file with no alterations. For Morco to type names from a printed list add $.50(G) per name.
Overruns and Underruns
Morco reserves the right to overship or undership up to 5% and bill accordingly. Orders requesting “No Overruns” are subject to undershipment of up to 5%. Orders requesting “Exact Quantity”, will incur a $35.00(G) per order handling charge.
- Paper Proofs. Fax paper proofs or email proofs are available on request within 2 to 3 days. Add $9.00(G).
- Actual Proofs. Item’s set up cost(s)/color/location. Adds 5 days to production time. Recommended on all large orders. Unavailable on some items.
- Production time does not begin until we receive a signed approval. Delays in approving will delay the shipping of the order.
- Product colors can vary slightly from one production run to the next. PMS numbers listed are not always an exact match. If clarification of product color is required, please request a free random sample.
- Custom product colors. Any color available at $350.00(G) per order. Minimum quantities vary with item. Custom color charge is waived when quantity exceeds 5,000 pieces for clipboards or 10,000 pieces for other plastic items. Color chip will be provided for color approval.
- Bio-Recycled Products. Morco offers many of our products in 100% recycled plastic with a Bio-degradable additive. See Item Color listings for individual items for availability.
- PMS Matching. No charge for PMS matching. PMS color will be matched as closely as possible. PMS colors are based on white backgrounds and will be different on colored or clear backgrounds. Not available on all Hotstamped or Digital items.
- Standard Colors. The chart below shows the standard colors used if no specific PMS numbers are specified.
Silkscreen, Letterpress, Pad & Morcolor
PMS 123 Yellow
PMS 165 Orange
PMS 485 Red
PMS 348 Green
PMS 286 Blue
*hotstamp shades may vary depending on foil availability.
3. Imprint Method. Factory reserves the right to choose the method of imprinting best suited to the item and the art.
4. Light imprint on dark surfaces or large reverse areas. When a light color imprint is requested on a dark surface or when a large reverse area is needed, it is difficult to get the coverage on an item that is normally printed via letterpress. The screen printing process is best for these instances. When silk screen printing an item normally printed via letterpress printing, add the following per color:
a. Additional Setup: $15.00(G)
b. Additional per piece: $.25(G)
There is NO CHARGE for random imprinted samples up to $5/order. Please provide shipping account number for expedited shipping.
- F.O.B. Pennsylvania 16314. All prices in catalog are F.O.B. factory.
- Handling Charge. Add $1.00 per carton. Charge also applies to third party billing.
- C.O.D. shipments. Not available
- Drop or Split Shipments. $10.00(G) per address. Orders calling for future shipment must be completely shipped within 6 months after receipt of order.
- Residential Deliveries, if not specified on Purchase Order, will be subject to a “Residential Delivery Charge” by the carrier. Charge backs will be invoiced at a later day after the factory receives them from the carrier.
- Incorrect Addresses are subject to an “Address Correction Charge” by the carrier. Charge backs will be invoiced at a later date after the factory receives them from the carrier. If a shipment is returned to the factory there is an additional charge per carton to re-pack and re-ship. Factory to quote.
- Shipping weights are approximate. Morco is not responsible for the difference in actual freight vs. quoted estimates. Air Freight/3 Day Select charges are subject to dimensional weight regulations by individual carriers. Ground charges for oversized cartons up to 108” are calculated at 30 lbs./carton. Over 108” cartons are charged at 70 lbs./carton.
- Claims & Returns. All shipments should be thoroughly checked upon arrival. Factory must be notified within 30 days of any defects, omissions or errors in manufacturing. Only authorized returns will be accepted. All shipments leave the factory in good condition after inspection. Claims for lost or damaged merchandise, or concealed damage should be filed with the delivering carrier. Leave shipment intact and file claim immediately.
- Palletizing. All truck shipments will be palletized and shrink-wrapped. Handling charge is $25.00(G) per pallet.
Prop 65 Surcharge
To ensure compliance with Proposition 65, products entering the State of California must include the following label attached to each MORCO item for $.18(G) each.
Chemicals know to the State of California to cause cancer
or birth defects or other reproductive harm my be present in
products sold by MORCO.
Morco makes every effort to ensure the safety of our products. However, we ask our consumers to use our products as they are intended to be used. There are no anticipated health effects from our products under normal use conditions.
Consumer Product Safety Warning:
Everything offered for sale is intended for adult business marketing purposes. Many items contain small parts
and are not appropriate for or intended for children and pose a hazard
to children younger than 3 years of age.
Logos, trademarks or other graphics on products in this catalog do NOT imply endorsement of our products by their owners. They are only meant to illustrate our imprinting capabilities. No products are “sold” with a company or organization’s art without their written authorization.
All catalog prices are effective through Dec. 31, 2013. Prices subject to change
with 60 days notice.